Smooth tax over equal weekly, fortnightly, or monthly payments towards a current year tax liability.
Every taxpayer is in a different position when tidying up their tax year, so a one-size-fits-all payment option for finalising any RIT shortfall won't suit everyone. At Tax Traders, we offer the most flexible payment options in the market.
- Fully customisable payment options to suit cashflow or other business priorities.
- Payment amounts/frequency can easily be changed online, at anytime.
- Reduce IRD interest costs and eliminate late payment penalty charges.
- Retain working capital in the business.
- Tax purchases must be completed and transferred to IR within 75 days of the terminal tax date. Our RIT Tool will take this into account so you don’t accidentally create a non-complying plan.
- Income tax is the only tax type that can be purchased for an initial assessment.
- Other tax types can be purchased if your client has a reassessment from IRD and the initial return was paid and filed: GST, DWT, RWT, NRWT, PAYE, FBT, ESCT, RSCT. Purchases and transfers must be completed within 60 days of the date of issue of the reassessment.
- Our calculators will guide you through the process around eligibility and time frames.
Greater protection with Tax Traders
- 100% IRD approved
- Public Trust holds and approves all payments and transactions
- Independently audited
- Money back guarantee if Inland Revenue decline your request