How to transfer to Inland Revenue (IR)
When your client has deposits or completed purchases (which have been held in the pool) that are ready to be transferred to their IR account, you can easily set up transfers through the ‘Transfer to IR’ function on the Tax Traders client dashboard.
Use transfers if you know what amount is needed at each date and you have the amount you need at that date already in the pool.
- Ensure provisional and terminal tax payments transferred to IR are the correct amount and at the correct date.
- Prevent use of money interest (UOMI) charges being applied.
- Gain credit UOMI for early deposits.
- No minimum amounts.
- No administration costs for transfers to IR.
- If you need to move funds between provisional dates, you should use the swap or RIT tools.
- Transfers for purchased funds must be completed and transferred to IR within 75 days of your client’s terminal tax date.
- If you are not planning to complete transfer requests within 75 days of your client's terminal tax date, please contact us ahead of time so we can work through this with you.
Greater protection with Tax Traders
- IR approved
- All payments and transactions held and approved by Public Trust
- Independently audited
- Money back guarantee if IR declines your request