How to transfer to IRD
When your client has deposits or completed purchases which have been held in the pool and you are ready to transfer funds to their IRD account, you can easily set up transfers to their IRD account through the ‘Transfer to IRD’ function on Tax Traders’ client dashboard.
Use Transfer if you know what is needed at each date and you have what you need at that date already in the pool.
- Ensure provisional and terminal tax payments transferred to IRD are the correct amount and at the correct date.
- Prevent use of money interest charges being applied.
- Gain credit use of money interest for early deposits.
- No minimum amounts.
- No administration costs for transfers to IRD.
- If you need to move funds between provisional dates, you should use the swap or RIT calculators.
- Transfers for purchased funds must be completed and transferred to IRD within 75 days of your client’s terminal tax date.
- If you are not planning to complete transfer requests within 75 days of your client's terminal tax date, please contact us ahead of time so we can work through this with you.
Greater protection with Tax Traders
- 100% IRD approved
- Public Trust holds and approves all payments and transactions
- Independently audited
- Money back guarantee if Inland Revenue decline your request