How to deposit into Tax Traders’ pool
The benefits of tax pooling extend well beyond saving on interest costs. By making all your provisional payments through a tax pool, you retain a level of control over how your tax payments are managed that is not available by paying your IRD account directly. By having your funds in a pool, you have ultimate flexibility to speed up, slow down, or refund your tax payments.
- Online account to manage tax balances any time.
- Smooth tax payments across the financial year.
- Receive premium interest on surplus tax.
- Fast refunds when you want them, even during the tax year.
- Avoid late payment penalties and reduce interest costs on underpaid tax.
- No minimum deposit amount.
- Pay up until 7pm on provisional tax payment date.
- Payments lodged automatically with Inland Revenue.
- No need for same-day cleared payments.
- No account fees or setup costs.
- Associated entities included in single account.
- Any changes to payments must be completed and transferred to IRD within 75 days of your client’s terminal tax date.
- Income tax is the only tax type which can be purchased for an initial assessment. The deposit process is designed for income tax. In emergencies, funds paid to a tax pool can be applied to other tax types subject to certain criteria. If you would like to find out more about this, please contact our senior team
Greater protection with Tax Traders
- 100% IRD approved
- Public Trust holds and approves all payments and transactions
- Independently audited
- Money back guarantee if Inland Revenue decline your request