How to sell your overpaid tax
Selling overpaid tax is a win-win: you enjoy the benefit of a higher interest rate while helping out another taxpayer. In order to sell, the tax needs to already be in a tax pool account at IRD. Even if it’s in a different pool Tax Traders can still sell it for you. We regularly get approached by taxpayers looking for options or solutions that they haven't been able to find elsewhere. To find out more about this or to be put in touch with some of our growing list of references, please contact us.
- Earn premium interest and credit use-of-money interest on deposits which are no longer required.
- Fast processing times.
- Competitive, flexible pricing.
- Public Trust ensures you receive the payment due.
- AML documentation is required for sales in excess of $1,000 which are being paid directly to your client’s bank account.
- The AML documentation limit applies across sell transactions for the calendar year. For example, if the client initiates a sale of $800 in January then requests a further sale of $300 in August.
- Tax Traders use online verification tools for AML compliance to minimise disruption for you and your clients.
Greater protection with Tax Traders
- 100% IRD approved
- Public Trust holds and approves all payments and transactions
- Independently audited
- Money back guarantee if Inland Revenue decline your request