Trusted by IRD and the clients we serve, Tax Traders values and respects your privacy and data.
- We respect and value your privacy. When you visit the public area of Tax Traders Limited's Website, you remain anonymous. You will only be identifiable once you log in to access password-protected areas or provide your details via form or email. We store any personal information we collect from you in accordance with our obligations under the Privacy Act 2020 and take reasonable steps to ensure the security of your personal information.
- Any personal information we retain is kept only for as long as needed, and purely for the purpose of continuing to provide customers with service(s) or as required by law. We take all reasonable steps to ensure any personal information we collect is protected against loss, unauthorised access, disclosure and/or any other misuse.
- User data collected by third party analytics tools installed on the website is anonymised and no personalised information is stored. Google and Hotjar are installed on the Website to help us better understand our users and optmise the service we offer. Read more about the privacy policies of Google or Hotjar.
- Tax Traders Limited collects your Internet Protocol (IP) address. An IP address is a number that is assigned to your computer when you use the Internet. The IP address data that the company collects does not contain any personally identifiable information about you and is used to administer the company's site, to determine the numbers of different visitors to the site and to gather broad demographic data.
- Tax Traders Limited does not sell, rent or provide any personal information collected via its public Website or the non-public areas maintained on its Website to other companies, firms or individuals without the permission of those who provided the information (other than Public Trust, as custodial trustee, and the Inland Revenue Department).
Additional Legal Disclaimers
- This Website is not an offer to contract with you and the act of sending electronic mail to our company will not create a relationship nor will it impose any obligations on Tax Traders Limited or any of its employees. Any unsolicited electronic communication between us may not be confidential, secure or private.
- The Website contains information of a general nature. Tax Traders Limited is not responsible for reliance on any information contained in or accessed through this Website.
- Tax Traders Limited is not responsible for any third-party content that may be accessed through this Website.
- All use of software available on this website is subject to Tax Traders Limited's Terms and Conditions. In the event of a conflict or disagreement between these Access, Copyright and Privacy policies and the Terms and Conditions, the Terms and Conditions will prevail.
- The laws governing the Website and its use are the laws of New Zealand, and users submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of New Zealand.
- Tax Traders Limited owns all copyright in the text and graphics on this Website and its overall design.
- You may download and print out any part of this Website for your own use. Any other copying, distribution or use of the information or materials on this site (including use for commercial purposes), without the prior written permission of Tax Traders Limited, is strictly prohibited.
In the case of where we offer a prize for completing a form, whether online or offline, the following terms and conditions apply:
- To enter the draw to win you must complete the form in question by the deadline stated in the prize draw promotion. Only one entry per person. Tax Traders staff and their families are not eligible to win any prize draw.
- The winner (or winners) will be randomly drawn from people who complete the form and will be notified by email on the date stated in the prize draw promotion. We reserve the right to draw another winner if an initial winner does not respond within 14 days of the date we sent the notification that they’d won.
- Our decisions regarding the prize draw are final, and to the maximum extent possible at law, you agree that Tax Traders has excluded all liability in relation to the promotion.